What is Drupal?
Drupal is an open-source content-management framework that is used by The White House, The New York Stock Exchange, Twitter, Johnson & Johnson, General Electric, Singtel, Pfizer, Puma, many other SMEs and large corporate enterprises. With its global prestige, Drupal also guarantees a platform for innovation and ideas to flow smoothly. In the world of digital marketing, Drupal is a reliable content management system (CMS) that promises speed to avoid bottlenecks and create pleasant online experiences for you. Other renowned websites such as GRAMMY.com and the Olympics have used Drupal to effectively deliver content to their audiences.
- Open source software maintained and developed by a community of over 1,000,000 users and developers
- Highly secure – a dedicated team at Drupal is constantly monitoring and addressing security issues
- Credible and used by premium clients worldwide, namely FedEx, the White House, Harvard, and Sony Music
- Incredibly powerful framework that can serve as a firm foundation for virtually any type of website
- Simple to use
Who Is It For?
- Suitable for small medium businesses to large corporate enterprises
- From basic informational websites to large-scale portals with high traffic volume and web applications